Does anyone know if there is a special key combination or similar thing that makes it easier to type accent marks. I know you can use character map but it is very tedious work.
Woops nevermind I found a way to do it. Emotion: smile
The tutorial (text) is found here:
Also, you can use the symbols on Word.

Also, where you put:

Porque me gusta tacos=Porque (a mí) me gustan los tacos

¿Uds. gustan tacos?=¿A uds. les gustan los tacos?

Uds. tienen que gustar tacos=Uds. tienen que gustarles los tacos

I hope this helps you.
These should work as well; Spanish letters on an English keyboard