Esto es una discusión · 0 respuestas
By using this site you agree to the following basic guidelines and fundamentals. Please read them:
1) You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All individuals under the age of 13 years will need a full release form from their parents before posting. This is to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
2) You may express any view you wish, as long as it's not hateful or intentionally malicious. We will delete racist, sexist, politically or religiously inflammatory posts immediately (without question, or discussion)
3) If you disagree with a view expressed and wish to reply, do so in a civil manner, remember to represent your view with an informed diplomacy.
4) Please keep your posts clean of personal vendettas.
5) No attacks, flaming or cursing. We want to keep this forum safe for the younger among us; plus it only shows a lack of vocabulary (obvious really)
6) Posts may be removed for any number of reasons; please keep your posting on topic and relevant to the thread you are in. If you wish to start a new discussion, or change the subject, please post a new thread in the appropriate forum.
7) Nicknames that we feel are promotional, inflammatory, vulgar, or rude will be removed.
8) All groups are moderated for foul language and commercialised promotional posts.
9) Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the moderators. We put the system online in good faith; please use it in good faith.
10) Be descriptive, specific, and succinct in your postings. This way your opinion and point is clearly understood and referenced. Remember, people from all over the world read here with English as a second language.
11) You agree not to hold forodeespanol.com or its members liable for anything stated within the forums.
12) Signing up a user name that is an obvious domain name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.
13) The forums are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of forodeespanol.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
14) Self promotional URL drops and whisper campaigns are strictly forbidden within the forums and will be edited out. You may add your website to your profile for others to view.
15) For our part we will do our best to protect your privacy and respect your posts. We will not edit or otherwise misrepresent what you write without cause.
16) When posting copyrighted material make sure to credit the author. Otherwise the content may be deleted.
17) Avatars / profile pictures and any other uploaded media must be in good taste, without promoting political or religious views, and appropriate for family viewing. The decision to remove an inappropriate pictures rests with the moderators.
18) Please do not add personal details such as email addresses, phone numbers etc. in posts. We will end up removing these for your own protection.
We frown on the following types of posts:
1. Anonymous posts containing contact information, advertising or links to other websites.
2. Posts containing graphics, URL links or other distractors in signatures, or any form of advertising.
3. Posts containing obscenities, racist remarks, flames, solicitation, virus infections or other really bad things.
4. Duplicate posts or those which contain only quotes from a previous post.
5. Posts which are off-topic
6. Posts that do not contain anything substantive, including those with only emoticons or little more than email addresses.
(We also frown on log-in names that promote a particular company or cause general confusion. e.g. names such as "ebay.com" or "web administrator")
7. Posts that include derogatory comments about another member's use of English.
We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on forodeespanol.com.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice and are retro active.
People are waiting to help.